clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:


BYU - Professor of social work; teach and do research in clinical social work; master of social work degree, plus doctor of social work degree or a Ph.D in a related field and a minimum of three-years clinical practice required; contact W. Eugene Gibbons, director School of Social Work, BYU, Provo, Utah 84602; telephone: (801) 378-7756.

Ricks college - Full-time faculty positions are open in English, humanities, chemistry, mathematics and computer science, nursing, physics, history, education/psychology, health, recreation education, dance and home economics. Send letters of inquiry for job descriptions and applications to Robert R. Perkes, Administration 272, Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho 83440. Closing date for applications is March 16, 1988.