Utahns who have not yet received their income tax rebate checks and suspect it is because they have changed their address in the past year need to contact the state Tax Commission.

Although the state Division of Finance is actually issuing the rebate checks, it is the Tax Commission that is keeping track of taxpayers' addresses.The number to call to update an address with the Tax Commission is 530-6562. An estimated 2,000 rebate checks have been returned to the state because of incorrect addresses.