What was the "Seventies Hall of Science" and where was is located?
(Answer on page 13)
Here's answer to week's question
(From page 2)
The "Seventies Hall of Science" was a 50x30-foot adobe building, dedicated in 1854, that was used as a meeting place and class room for the seventies who constituted the foreign missionary force of the Church. It was located on State Street between First and Second South in Salt Lake City.
Source: A Comprehensive History of The Church, B.H. Roberts, Brigham Young University Press, Provo, 1965, p. 14.