Facebook Twitter

INJURIES FROM JULY 31 FIRE CLAIM COLORADAN IN S.L.

SHARE INJURIES FROM JULY 31 FIRE CLAIM COLORADAN IN S.L.

A Colorado man died Friday in University Hospital of injuries suffered when he was burned July 31 in Provo while attempting to fill a motor home gas tank.

Jack Easton, 65, Del Norte, suffered second- and third-degree burns over nearly 30 percent of his body when he removed an unpressurized gas cap on the vehicle and was sprayed with gasoline and fumes.Provo police said the blaze started when a pilot light, located on the outside of the vehicle for appliances in the motor home, had not been turned off, igniting the gasoline.