clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

SONS OF PIONEERS TO DEDICATE MONUMENT

The Utah Sons of the Pioneers invites the public for a monument dedication at the historical Andrus Halfway House and Neff Station Saturday, June 23, at 11 a.m., east of South Towne Center in Sandy.

The monument, which will stand at 10500 S. State, marks the Halfway House that served as a stopover for travelers going to Salt Lake City in 1859. The Neff House served as a station for the Deseret Telegraph in 1871.For more information, call Jim Ostler at 486-1314 or 942-1315.