The state Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing has issued petitions seeking restraining orders and fines against the following individuals and companies accused of engaging in construction work without a contractor's license:
- Dennis Paul Gines and Stanley C. Jepson, Diamond Roof Service.- Jim Poulos, Poulos Roofing.
- Bruce R. Cowley, J&B Quality Handyman Service, remodeling, plumbing and electrical.
- James R. Gammon, J&B Quality Handyman Service, remodeling, plumbing and electrical.
- James Clarence Quada, roofing.
- Craig A. Carlson, JLU Construction Co., concrete.
- David R. Terry, painting.
- Scott R. Sessions, rock laying.
State law provides for fines of up to $2,000 a day for operating without a contractor's license. Individuals and companies cited by the division are entitled to a hearing before the contractor's board or may negotiate a settlement to resolve the matter.