clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:


Salt Lake County residents who are concerned or frustrated about the federal government, or those who want to bring an issue to a federal official's attention can now more easily get in touch with Sen. Orrin Hatch.

Representatives of Sen. Hatch's office will be available throughout Salt Lake County to "be of assistance on federal problems and needs in the local area," Hatch said in a release announcing his representatives' office locations and hours as listed below.West Jordan: Wednesday, March 11 - 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; West Jordan City Council Chambers, 1850 W. 7800 South.

South Jordan: Wednesday, March 11 - 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.; South Jordan City offices, 11175 S. Redwood Road.

Sandy: Monday, March 16 - 3 p.m. to 5 p.m; Sandy City Hall, 440 E. 8680 South.

Draper: Thursday, March 19 - 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; Draper City Hall, 12441 S. 900 East.

Murray: Thursday, March 19 - 10 a.m to 12 p.m.; Murray City Hall Council Chambers, 5025 S. State.

Riverton: Thursday, March 19 - 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.; Riverton City Hall, 12765 S. 1400 West.

Midvale: Thursday, March 19 - Midvale City offices, 80 E. Center.

West Valley City: Tuesday, March 24 - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.; 2880 W. 3650 South.

South Salt Lake: Tuesday, March 24 - 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.; South Salt Lake Council boardroom (2nd floor), 220 E. Morris Ave.

For further questions regarding the representatives' visits call Sen. Hatch's office, 524-4380.