Here's what you'll find at the Utah State Fair Friday night and part of Saturday:
Friday:- 6:30 p.m.: Holly Dunn, Grandstand; Open Horse Show Performance and Mule Packing Classes, Horse Arena; Laurel Aposhian Warr (singer), South Plaza Stage; Mother/Daughter and Father/Son look-alike contest, Fountain Tent.
- 7 p.m.: Ski and Trampoline Show, by Bandstand Stage.
- 7:30 p.m.: "Rhodes Bake N Serve," Home Arts.
- 8 p.m.: "American Search Dogs," Fountain Tent; Dale Myberg (yo-yo), Bandstand Stage.
- 8:30 p.m.: Wilkinson Family Singers, Scout Plaza Stage.
- 9 p.m.: Ski and Trampoline Show, by Bandstand
- 9:15 p.m.: Holly Dunn, Grandstand.
- 9:30 p.m.: Vocal Point (men's jazz singing group), South Plaza Stage.
- 10 p.m.: Fire on the Mountain Band, Bandstand Stage.
- 10:30 a.m.: Great American Outdoor Cookoff (judging at 3 p.m.), Specialty Tent
- 10:45 a.m.: Utah Farm Bureau Youth Talent Find (junior division), Bandstand Stage;
- 11 a.m.: Junior Dress Up Carnival, Livestock Show Ring.
- Noon: "Parent and Child" Cookie Celebration, Home Arts; Clown Competition (until 5 p.m.), Fountain Tent.
- 12:45 p.m.: Utah Farm Bureau Youth Talent Find (intermediate division), Bandstand Stage.
- 1 p.m.: Junior Exhibitor Horse Show, Horse Arena.
- 1:30 p.m.: Sunshine Generation of Murray, South Plaza Stage.
- 2:15 p.m.: Utah Farm Bureau Youth Talent Find (senior division - until 4:30 p.m.), Bandstand Stage.
- 2:30 p.m.: Clogg America (until 5:30 p.m.), South Plaza Stage.