Juab County farmers who suffered production and physical losses because of last year's drought may apply for reduced rate loans through the Farmers Home Administration.

Richard McEntire, county FmHA supervisor, said farmers may apply for loans not to exceed the physical losses incurred and/or 80 percent of the production losses incurred. The maximum loan cannot exceed $500,000.Farmers who think they are eligible may apply for assistance at the FmHA office in Delta, 520 E. Topaz Blvd., No. 109, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through Sept. 20.

To speed processing, applications should be filed as soon as possible.