5A - RANDY LAMOREAUX
Orem, 5-10, 165, Sr.
- Did it all - offense, defense and special teams. Starting quarterback scored 8 touchdowns and threw for another 19 in Tigers' title march.
4A - SPENCER MORRIS
Jordan, 5-11, 175, Sr.
- Confident gridder proved to be a top notch quarterback and defender. Threw for 1,091 yards and rushed for another 798 in 4A champs' option attack.
3A - RHETT DEETS
Uintah, 6-0, 180, Sr.
- Rushed for more than 1,700 yards to lead the Utes to an unbeaten season and the 3A state championship. Gained 158 yards in snowy title game.
2A - BUCKY ORTON
Kanab, 6-3, 180, Sr.
- Quarterbacked the Cowboys to the 2A title by passing for more than 1,500 yards and 15 touchdowns. Also excelled at defensive back.
1A - STEVE ELLIS
Rich, 5-11, 185, Sr.
- Three-year starter eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark for the third time in leading the Rebels to their first state football crown.
5A - BRANDON DOMAN, Skyline, 6-2, 178, Sr.
- Capped a stellar career with 3,550 yards rushing and 2,940 passing. The Eagles won 27 games with Doman at quarterback.
4A - JEFF CROSBIE, Mountain Crest, 6-5, 185, Sr.
- Established new single-season school records with 25 touchdown passes and 2,175 yards in the air.
3A - D.J. LEWIS, Uintah, 5-10, 170, Sr.
- Quarterbacked the unbeaten Utes to the state championship by tossing 8 touchdown passes and rushing for more than 600 yards.
2A - ALAN COX, Manti, 6-3, 180, Sr.
- Three-year starter threw for 1,500 yards and ran for 700 more. Also one of the state's top kickers.
1A - RICKY ROSE, Milford, 6-2, 180, Sr.
- Unanimous choice of coaches. Led Tigers, ranked No. 1 most of the season, offensively and had the most tackles defensively.
5A - JON BENSON, Bountiful, 5-11, 190, Sr.
- Turned 184 carries into 1,250 yards and 10 touchdowns. Averaged 6.8 yards per run.
5A - TYSON BAKER, Brighton, 6-1, 200, Sr.
- Led the Bengals into the state semifinals with clutch runs. Finished the year with 1,115 yards rushing.
5A - NATE LEIFSON, Orem, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- Rushed for 934 yards and scored 7 touchdowns for state champs. "He just had a tremendous year." - Coach Paul Clark.
4A - STUART PETERSON, Bear River, 6-0, 210, Sr.
- Gained more yards than anyone in the state. Ran for 1,746 yards and 17 touchdowns. Also scored once on a pass reception.
4A - JUSTIN WILKES, Pleasant Grove, 6-1, 185, Sr.
- Powered the Viking offensive scheme with 783 yards rushing, 17 pass receptions and 10 touchdowns.
4A - BEN RAYBOULD, West, 5-8, 160, Sr.
- Racked up 1,296 yards on 178 carries for the Panthers. Shifty running back scored 16 touchdowns.
3A - BROCK WILLIAMS, Pine View, 6-0, 205, Sr.
- Ran for 1,375 yards and 14 touchdowns. Finished with 164 yards and two scores in semifinal win over Delta.
3A - JASON HUDDLESTON, Dixie, 5-7, 185, Sr.
- Fast Flyer rushed for 1,184 yards and 10 touchdowns. Also racked up 115 yards receiving.
2A - RICHARD MOURITSEN, G'ville, 6-0, 200, Sr.
- Gained 1,566 yards on 247 carries. Scored 23 touchdowns and 13 two-point conversions. "Stud!" - Coach Kevin Butler.
2A - VAUGHN JACKSON, Kanab, 5-11, 172, Jr.
- Rushed for more than 1,100 yards and 15 touchdowns. Also has 5 interceptions, returning 1 for a touchdown, as a defensive back.
1A - JAKE NETTO, Milford, 6-0, 165, Sr.
- Rushed for more than 700 yards, averaging 10 per carry.
1A - BRAD WESTON, Rich, 5-9, 145, Soph.
- Hard-nosed runner ran for 240 yards in 1A state championship game.
5A - BRYAN MOLEN, Bingham, 5-8, 165, Jr.
- Averaged 16.5 yards per catch. Had 31 receptions and 9 touchdowns. "A hard worker who gets the very most out of his talent." - Coach Sonny Sudbury.
5A - LANNY ROBISON, Orem, 5-8, 150, Sr.
- Big-play receiver. Averaged 33.4 yards per catch and scored 4 touchdowns. "His play in the state tournament was instrumental." - Coach Paul Clark.
4A - KYLE HARRIS, Timpview, 5-11, 160, Sr.
- Set school record with 53 receptions for 822 yards. In addition, scored four touchdowns for the Thunderbirds.
4A - RICHARD DAVIS, Payson, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- The Lion King pulled in 54 receptions for 904 yards and 6 touchdowns in eight games.
3A - LANE EARL, Union, 6-1, 165, Sr.
- Scored 8 touchdowns while amassing more than 1,000 yards receiving. In addition, threw a pair of TD passes.
2A - KEVIN CALLISTER, Manti, 6-2, 170, Jr.
- Led Templars in yards per catch. Most Valuable Receiver at Snow College camp.
2A - BRAD BURTENSHAW, San Juan, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- Caught 54 passes for 1,096 yards and 7 touchdowns. Racked up 1,870 all-purpose yards.
1A - RUSSELL BARNES, Milford, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- Led team in touchdowns. "Just made big plays all year long." - Coach Franklin Bramall.
5A - JEREMY SORENSON, Bingham, 6-4, 230, Sr.
- Averaged 11.6 yards per catch on 14 receptions and 3 touchdowns for Miners.
4A - RYAN TOONE, Bear River, 6-4, 205, Sr.
- Big part of Bears' magical ride to the 4A finals. Had 41 receptions for 589 yards and 3 touchdowns.
3A - DUSTIN ROWLEY, Delta, 6-3, 185, Sr.
- Racked up 420 yards receiving and scored 8 touchdowns.
2A - COBY GLOVER, Kanab, 6-3, 205, Sr.
- Had 27 receptions for nearly 300 yards and 4 touchdowns.
1A - BRANDON PATTERSON, Altamont, 5-10, 175, Sr.
- Caught 13 passes, averaging 13.8 yards per reception and scored 4 touchdowns.
5A - JEREMY HILL, Orem, 6-4, 290, Sr.
- Allowed just 2 sacks in 2 years. "Probably the best offensive lineman to ever play at Orem High School." - Coach Paul Clark.
5A - BART TEUSCHER, Clearfield, 6-3, 240, Sr.
- Excelled on both sides of the line. Led the double-wing offensive attack and had 76 tackles defensively.
5A - RYAN ROWBERRY, Bingham, 6-3, 290, Sr.
- Graded out as Miners' top offensive lineman. Helped Bingham to No. 1 state ranking during season.
5A - MATT HOLBROOK, Brighton, 6-2, 255, Sr.
- 96% grade on offensive line play. Efforts helped power Bengals into state final four.
5A - ALEX JENSEN, Mountain View, 6-4, 275, Sr.
- Two-year starter for Bruins. "Definite Division 1." - Coach Bryce Monsen.
4A - BRETT WILLIAMS, Jordan, 6-3, 268, Sr.
- "A punishing blocker. He gets out after people." - Coach Jim Birch.
4A - MIKE LEATHAM, Pleasant Grove, 6-4, 200, Sr.
- "Great technique and toughness." - Coach Bill Mikelson. Viking leader has started the past two seasons.
4A - SHANE MAUGHAN, Sky View, 6-4, 245, Sr.
- Started two years in a row. "Best lineman I've coached in 11 years." - Coach Doug Snow.
4A - ERNIE LINDLEY, Mountain Crest, 6-0, 190, Sr.
- Fundamentally sound lineman anchored Mustang front line. Two-year starter.
4A - K.C. FISHER, Murray, 6-1, 257, Sr.
- "One of the best `o' lineman I've coached." - Coach Wade Meier.
3A - MIKE WING, Lehi, 6-2, 238, Sr.
- Played every line position on both sides of the ball for the Pioneers.
3A - MICAH OWENS, Dixie, 6-3, 230, Sr.
- Outstanding lineman anchored frontline corps for Flyers.
3A - KARL BOHMAN, Cedar City, 6-6, 230, Sr.
- "Great `o' lineman. Can drive block and pass block." - Coach Todd Peacock.
2A - RYAN KEISEL, Grantsville, 6-2, 210, Sr.
- Leader of the Cowboys' formidable line. Very athletic. Registered 10 sacks as a defensive end.
2A - BRANT BROWN, Kanab, 6-4, 210, Sr.
- "One of the best lineman in 2A." - Coach Rod Quarnberg. Had 5 sacks and 37 solo tackles on defense.
2A - GEORGE TRIPP, Grantsville, 6-0, 230, Sr.
- "Great offensive lineman. A tough, solid player." - Coach Kevin Butler.
1A - JARED ARGYLE, Rich, 6-3, 185, Sr.
- Three-year starter was state champs' "most consistent lineman," according to Coach Jerre Holmes.
1A - JUSTIN ROBB, Duchesne, 6-0, 180, Sr.
- "Team leader, an outstanding lineman and a big play maker." - Coach Dave Woolstenhulme.
5A - TONGA MOUNGA, Orem, 6-4, 240, Sr.
- Had 7 sacks and 53 tackles in 9 games for the Tigers. "A big-time hitter. The kind of kid who terrorizes quarterbacks." - Coach Paul Clark.
5A - KASEY JACKSON, Orem, 6-3, 240, Sr.
- Anchored the state champs' defensive line. Recorded 33 hurries and 82 tackles - second best on the team.
5A - MANA KULA, Granger, 5-11, 285, Sr.
- "Best in state." - Coach Ray Groth. Registered 15 quarterback sacks defensively and rushed for 1,300 yards on offense.
5A - NATHAN SYBROWSKY, W.J., 6-5, 290, Sr.
- "Most sought after player we have had. Could be an All-American." - Coach Rick Bojak.
4A - TOA VIAVAKA, Jordan, 6-1, 228, Sr.
- Logged 15 quarterback sacks this season. Despite his size, runs the 40 in 4.7.
4A - BRAD STRONG, Springville, 6-3, 210, Sr.
- Head of the Springville Sack Exchange. Speedy lineman kept Red Devil opponents on edge.
4A - ANDY BILANZICH, Judge, 6-2, 220, Sr.
- Nose guard spearheaded Bulldog defense. Also one of the finest kickers in the state. Connected on a 54-yard field goal.
4A - MICKEY SHARP, Sky View, 6-0, 230, Sr.
- Did it all. Had 24 solo tackles, eight quarterback sacks, an interception, a fumble, blocked a punt and recorded a safety.
3A - P.J. STEADMAN, North Sanpete, 6-4, 200, Sr.
- Three-year starters led Hawks with 12 sacks and 2 interceptions.
3A - KRIS KIEVER, Uintah, 6-2, 210, Sr.
- "A hard-nosed kid. An emotional ball player." - Coach Curg Belcher.
3A - WYLDER SAM FONG, Pine View, 6-1, 210, Sr.
- Nose guard is a two-way starter. "Definitely one of our most aggressive players." - Coach Wade Turley.
2A - GREG JACOBSEN, Manti, 6-3, 190, Sr.
- Led team with 25 quarterback sacks. Started since he was a sophomore.
2A - J.C. REED, Juab, 6-1, 215, Sr.
- Had 18 unassisted tackles, combined on 78 others. Also recorded 5 sacks and recovered 3 fumbles.
2A - MATT ROBINSON, Beaver, 6-1, 200, Sr.
- Very quick. Averaged 3 sacks and 8 tackles per game.
2A - J.J. RAY, Juab, 6-0, 230, Jr.
- Had 83 tackles and 10 sacks. "Best trapping lineman in 2A." - Coach Paul Messersmith.
1A - STEVE JACOBSON, Rich, 5-11, 185, Sr.
- Led team in tackles behind the line of scrimmage. "Very quick and strong." - Coach Jerre Holmes.
1A - DONALD MILES, Altamont, 6-3, 240, Sr.
- 11 sacks, 4 fumble recoveries, 106 tackles, 2 defnsive touchdowns. "Quick and dominates the line of scrimmage." - Coach Bob Marshall.
5A - SAM CASTO, West Jordan, 6-0, 200, Sr.
- Region 3 MVP. Three-year starter has led the Jaguars in tackles for two straight years.
5A - JARED JIMAS, Brighton, 6-2, 215, Sr.
- King of the jungle. Recorded 122 tackles and notched 4 turnovers for the Bengals.
5A - ADAM SHEFFIELD, Davis, 6-1, 185, Sr.
- Determined Dart had 63 solo tackles, recovered a fumble and picked off a pass this season for the state finalists.
5A - BRANDON TUFT, Skyline, 6-3, 190, Sr.
- Orchestrated the defending state champs' defense. Finished year with 52 solo tackles and assisted on several others.
4A - DONNY ALLRED, Bear River, 6-0, 210, Sr.
- Bear standout recorded 40 solo tackles, 2 interceptions as well as a fumble and a blocked kick.
4A - SPENCER CAMPBELL, Timp., 5-11, 175, Sr.
- Leader on the Thunderbirds' defensive chart. Scored 10 touchdowns as a running back on offense.
4A - TYLER GREEN, Jordan, 6-0, 180, Sr.
- Student body president. Had 42 solo tackles and orchestrated all defensive shifts for the state champion Beetdiggers.
4A - MIKE SHEPARD, Tooele, 6-0, 200, Jr.
- Tough Buff averaged 15 tackles per game. Finished year with 8 quarterback sacks, 3 interceptions and a pair of fumble recoveries.
3A - CRAIG JENSEN, Delta, 5-10, 160, Sr.
- Team leader averaged 13 tackles per game. Finished the season with 3 interceptions.
3A - JED LABRUM, Uintah, 6-2, 190, Sr.
- "As good a defensive player as I've coached in 25 years." - Coach Curg Belcher.
3A - DANNY KOGAN, Pine View, 5-10, 185, Sr.
- Had 62 solo tackles and assisted on 88 others. Also intercepted 4 passes - returning 1 for a touchdown.
2A - ANDREW BLONQUIST, N. Summ., 6-0, 195, Sr.
- Led the Braves in tackles with 144 tackles, 51 unassisted.
2A - JOSH JACKSON, Manti, 5-11, 180, Sr.
- Outside backer had 30 solo and 60 assisted tackles.
2A - CLAY DENTON, Manti, 6-0, 180, Jr.
- Led the Templars in solo tackles with 34, assisted on 62 others.
1A - WES WESTON, Rich, 5-11, 170, Sr.
- Played all season with a broken bone in his hand. "Great hitter, courageous." - Coach Jerre Holmes.
5A - COLLIN DEAN, Bingham, 6-2, 205, Sr.
- "Best free safety in the state." - Coach Sonny Sudbury. Averaged 11 tackles per game, once had 16.
5A - KYLE OLSEN, Davis, 6-1, 180, Sr.
- Deflected nine passes and registered 53 unassisted tackles. Also one of the state's top quarterbacks.
5A - MICHAEL KENT, Brighton, 6-0, 175, Sr.
- Had 42 solo tackles and forced 3 turnovers for the Bengals. In addition, quarterbacked Brighton into the semifinals.
5A - DANNY CASTRO, Hunter, 6-1, 170, Sr.
- Another quarterback who also shines on defense. Had 23 solo tackles and assisted on 69 others for the Wolverines.
4A - MATT POWELL, Jordan, 6-2, 208, Sr.
- Impact player. "Probably the best natural athlete I've ever coached." - Coach Jim Birch.
4A - JESSE MALMROSE, Wds. Cross, 6-1, 175, Sr.
- Team MVP and starting quarterback. Led the Wildcats in tackles and intercepted 2 passes.
4A - ROD MADSEN, West, 5-9, 170, Sr.
- A standout on both sides of the ball. In addition to impressive quarterback statistics, has 6 sacks, 6 fumble recoveries and 4 interceptions on defense.
4A - TYLER BARKER, Murray, 6-1, 190, Sr.
- Starting quarterback had 18 solo tackles and 4 interceptions as a defensive back.
3A - SHELDON DECKART, Dixie, 6-2, 205, Sr.
- Big hitter intercepted 5 passes. "Best player around." - Coach Jerry Dyer.
3A - SHANE MORTENSEN, Pine View, 6-0, 180, Sr.
- Had 71 tackles and 13 knockdowns. Intercepted 2 passes, returning 1 for a touchdown.
3A - JASON NOAH, Delta, 5-10, 165, Sr.
- Picked off 3 passes and averaged 7 tackles per game. "Does it all." - Coach Dean Fowles.
2A - CODY ATKINSON, South Summit, 6-1. 155, Sr.
- Intercepted 7 passes and recovered 2 fumbles. Also started at quarterback and was his team's kicker.
2A - JASON LEAVITT, South Summit, 5-8, 145,, Sr.
- Utility player excelled on defense with three interceptions and a pair of fumble recoveries.
1A - WES YOUNG, Duchesne, 5-10, 150, Sr.
- Big play man. Led team in tackles and interceptions.
5A - CODY NELSON, West Jordan, 6-0, 175, Sr.
- Missed just one PAT in 40 attempts. Won 3 games for Jaguars with field goals in the closing seconds.
4A - MARK JENSEN, Pleasant Grove, 6-3, 175, Sr.
- Completed third season as Viking kicker. Kicked a 51-yard field goal. Missed just 3 kicks and 2 extra points this year.
3A - JASON DUNN, Carbon, 5-9, 160, Sr.
- Connected on 9 of 11 kicks. Made 7 field goals from more than 40 yards out, including a 52-yarder.
2A - ALAN WILLIAMS, Kanab, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- Kicked 5 field goals from beyond 30 yards out. Did not miss a PAT in his final 7 games.
5A - KEVIN NORMAN, Mountain View, 5-8, 170, Sr..
- Averaged nearly 40 yards per kick, "Teams did not return on his punting ability." - Coach Bryce Monsen.
4A - KYLE NORDFORS, Woods Cross, 6-1, 185, Sr.
- Averaged more than 40 yards per punt for the Wildcats. "Very strong leg." - Coach John Haning.
3A - BRIAN LEWIS, Pine View, 6-2, 200, Sr.
- Averaged 45.8 yards per punt. Also excelled as kicker. Missed only 1 PAT in 26 attempts and connected on a 53-yard field goal.
1A - CHRIS HUFF, Altamont, 6-1, 175, Jr.
- Averaged 46.2 yards per punt. Also starts at quarterback for the Longhorns.
5A - DIXON BROWN, Davis, 6-1, 175, Sr.
- Speedy Dart returned 2 kickoffs - including a pivotal score in a playoff game with Alta - and 1 punt for touchdowns.
4A - BLAKE JOHNSON, Jordan, 5-8, 175, Jr.
- Racked up 175 return yards in one game this season. Returned 2 kickoffs for touchdowns.
3A - JEREMY JEWEKES, Carbon, 6-2, 190, Sr.
- Versatile athlete. Scored 4 touchdowns this season, excelling at wide receiver and defensive back.
2A - DREW BOTT, Morgan, 5-7, 140, Jr.
- Return 4 kickoffs and 2 punts for touchdowns. Averaged 43 yards on kickoff returns.
1A - NORBERT NORTON, Whitehorse, 6-0, 165, Jr.
- Returned 7 kickoffs for touchdowns. Gained 620 yards and scored 16 times in five games this season.
QB - Charlie Peterson, Bingham, Sr.
RB - Koby Leon, Granger, Sr.
RB - Josh Thorne, Bingham, Sr.
RB - Ben Warden, Davis, Jr.
WR - Justin Anderson, Orem, Sr.
WR - Chad Bessinger, Davis, Sr.
WR - Jared Colton, Alta, Jr.
WR - Kevin McGiven, Mountain View, Sr.
TE - Jon Clark, Orem, Sr.
OL - Brooks Bahr, Bountiful, Sr.
OL - Mike Bringhurst, Hillcrest, Sr.
OL - Jesse Bullock, Alta, Jr.
OL - Trent Neilson, Layton, Sr.
OL - Travis Veazie, Kearns, Sr.
DL - Tony Dickamore, Bountiful, Sr.
DL - Jason Miller, Layton, Sr.
DL - Aaron Pelch, Alta, Jr.
DL - Creed Pettit, Skyline, Sr.
DL - Roger Proctor, American Fork, Sr.
LB - Sam Carrick, Orem, Sr.
LB - Marcus Mordido, Clearfield, Sr.
LB - Joe Nichols, Brighton, Sr.
LB - Dustin Pearce, Hunter, Sr.
DB - Jeremy Bair, Clearfield, Sr.
DB - C.J. Bateman, West Jordan, Sr.
DB - Trevor Black, Layton, Sr.
DB - Sione Laloni, Granger, Sr.
PK - Randy Carlson, Clearfield, Sr.
P - Zane Davis, Hillcrest, Jr.
RS - Joel Jorgensen, American Fork, Sr.
QB - Joel Gines, Provo, Sr.
RB - Craig Cloward, Timpview, Sr.
RB - Lance Kener, Jordan, Sr.
RB - Paul Peterson, Olympus, Sr.
WR - Jeremiah Duersch, Mt. Crest, Sr.
WR - Brandon Pierce, Ogden, Sr.
TE - Brett Allen, Mountain Crest, Sr.
OL - Jed Gibbs, Bear River, Sr.
OL - Max Burton, East, Sr.
OL - Levi Whiting, Cyprus, Sr.
OL - Clint Haddock, Bear River, Sr.
OL - Joel Berglund, Logan, Sr.
OL - Tyler Welch, Box Elder, Sr.
DL - Codey Phillips, Spanish Fork, Sr.
DL - Shane Nelson, Bear River, Sr.
DL - Brent Blonquist, Box Elder, Sr.
DL - Dave Peacock, Logan, Sr.
LB - Selu Alofipo, West, Sr.
LB - Nate Wood, Murray, Sr.
LB - Kyle Sanderson, Pl. Grove, Sr.
LB - Justin Perry, Springville, Sr.
LB - Bobby Romander, Box Elder, Sr.
DB - Chad Huntsman, Cyprus, Sr.
DB - Carson Callister, Bear River, Sr.
DB - Sean Clark, Judge Memorial, Sr..
DB - Cody Young, Judge Memorial, Sr.
RS - Matt Zito, Granite, Sr.
QB - Todd Garrett, Cedar City, Sr.
RB - Clint Curtis, Delta, Sr.
RB - Kenny Manzanares, Carbon, Sr.
WR - Shay Bertola, Uintah, Sr.
TE - Neal Marchant, Cedar City, Sr.
OL - Scott Henrie, Delta, Sr.
OL - Brady McClellan, Uintah, Sr.
OL - Rick Morris, Delta, Sr.
DL - Tyler Murray, Cedar City, Sr.
DL - Dale Rose, Delta, Sr.
DL - Reggie Taylor, Pine View, Sr.
DL - Brandon Wilde, Carbon, Sr.
DL - Daniel Wissmar, Carbon, Sr.
LB - Justin Smith, Dixie, Sr.
LB - Trent Wakefield, Emery, Sr.
LB - Mike Ward, Park City, Sr.
LB - Dan Worthington, Lehi, Sr.
DB - Kenny Smith, Snow Canyon, Sr.
DB - Kyle West, Pine View, Sr.
RS - Corie Condie, Hurricane, Sr.
QB - Jeff Johnson, San Juan, Sr.
RB - Chad Fuller, Millard, Sr.
RB - Travis Packard, Grand, Jr.
WR - John Clarkson, Kanab, Sr.
TE - Luke Adams, Millard, Sr.
TE - Justin Noyes, Grand, Jr.
WR - John Clarkson, Kanab, Sr.
OL - Raymond Newton, Juab, Sr.
OL - Kris Bennett, San Juan, Sr.
OL - John Tanaka, Grantsville, Sr.
OL - Matt Oliver, Manti, Sr.
DL - Kyle Kimmerle, San Juan, Sr.
DL - Todd Louder, South Summit, Sr.
LB - Brad Eyre, Beaver, Sr..
LB - Chad Strong, Morgan, Sr.
DB - Aaron Bronson, Monticello, Sr.
DB - Tyler Hafen, Kanab, Sr.
DB - Daniel White, Millard, Sr.
PK - Lance Smith, Beaver, Sr.
RS - William McFarland, San Juan, Sr.
QB - Brett Palmer, Dugway, Sr.
RB - Mark Numbers, Mon. Valley, Sr.
WR - Kyle Bailey, Duchesne, Jr.
WR - Barry Barnes, Milford, Sr.
TE - Billy Hoopes, Duchesne, Jr.
OL - Charles Balch, Rich, Jr.
OL - Rhett Swasey, Altamont, Sr.
OL - Brandon Young, Milford, Sr.
DL - Ryan Nielsen, Duchesne, Jr.
DB - Steven Lamb, Altamont, Sr.
DB - Casey Johnson, Rich, Sr.
Donny Atuaia, Orem; Jeremy Avondet, Clearfield; Landon Becknell, Brighton; Jeff Bishop, Hunter; Dylan Bushnell, Hunter; Ryan Dodge, Mountain View; Dale Dunyon, Bonneville; Brian Eckles, American Fork; Shon Facer, Skyline; Don Fountaine, Cottonwood; Stuart Gibby, Bonneville; Griff Gillman, Alta; Sky Grant, Skyline; Brad Haslam, Bountiful; Brian Hickman, Mountain View; Matt Hill, Roy; Paul Hess, Viewmont; Zack Hinckley, Granger; Mark Larsen, Viewmont; Ryan Loo, American Fork; Spencer Nielsen, Highland; Robert Ostler, Taylorsville; Brady Peterson, Layton; Steve Priskon, Hillcrest; Danny Rivera, Highland; Reed Scott, Northridge; Ray Sandoval, Clearfield; Jeremy Shufelt, Fremont; Matt Sparrow, Weber; Andy Springer, West Jordan; James Taumaupeau, Hillcrest; Nate Walker, Viewmont; John Wilson, Hillcrest; Brent Wood, Brighton; Chris Vlam, Brighton.
Joe Alamilla, Judge Memorial; Erik Andersen, Bear River; Mike Anderson, Logan; Kyle Astill, Cyprus; Nate Averett, Ben Lomond; Tom Barber, West; Paul Beagley, Pleasant Grove; Jared Blaser, Springville; Eric Brown, East; A.J. Busch, West; Ryan Busenbark, Mountain Crest; Greg Cook, Mountain Crest; Branden Dansie, West; John Eberhardt, Olympus; Tyler Garff, Woods Cross; Jake Hall, Sky View; Marcus Hall, East; Jason Hunt, Tooele; Steve James, Olympus; Kirk Jeppson, Logan; Max Johnson, Logan; Chris Latta, West; Tyler Marsh, Springville; Dave Maughan, Olympus; Matt Moody, Timpview; Curtis Ridge, Box Elder; Sloan Robison, Provo; Chad Schmidt, Timpview; Jared Simonson, Cyprus; Travis Searle, Cyprus; Josh West, Sky View; Trevor Wood, Cyprus; Tony Zollinger, Mountain Crest.
Brad Barber, Snow Canyon; Phillip Carter, Hurricane; Randy Clark, Dixie; Scott Cuff, Richfield; Cory Davis, Cedar City; Eric Dyches, North Sanpete; Nate Esplin, Snow Canyon; Mike Hardy, Uintah; Brent Hogan, Pine View; Mark Hullinger, Union; Lenny Jensen, Union; Jeff Mathis, Dixie; Chason Memmott, Park City; Ryan Morgan, Park City; Wes Nunley, North Sanpete; Tyson Peterson, Richfield; Brian Rigby, Pine View; Denton Robinson, Cedar City; Sam White, Union; Dayne Wood, Hurricane.
Jake Aplanalp, South Summit; Richard Daley, Kanab; Andrew Davidson, Juab; Tweeb Gladwell, North Sevier; Steve Gutke, San Juan; Daniel Hansen, Gunnison; Spencer Harris, San Juan; Ryan Heath, North Sevier; Josh Hollingshead,Beaver; Ray Holmquist, Parowan; Petr Matejovsky, Juab; Darren Mower, Morgan,; Mike Palmer, Monticello; Cole Robinson, Parowan; Kad Sargent, Morgan; Shane Singer, San Juan; Alan Stanford, North Summit; Ben Sutorius, Juab; Jim Trythall, Manti; Jason Walston, Grand.
Marques Begaye, Monument Valley; Ben Benavidez, Dugway; Van Cornia, Rich; Chris Craw, Milford; Neldon Dishface, Whitehorse; Jason Heaps, Duchesne; Jason Keith, Whitehorse; A.C. Rust, Altamont; Curtis Skewes, Duchesne; Kevin Slater, Dugway; Rob Whitmore, Dugway; Abe Williams, Altamont; Pat Wright, Dugway.