The following is scheduled to be discussed at the City Council's meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 9:
- Sewer fee increase
- Request for annexation of approximately 5.4 acres to A-1 at about 1700 W. 1500 North.
- Zone change on approximately one acre located at 185 E. 1450 North from RA-1 to R-1.
- Electric rate study for commercial customers.
- Approval of Home Energy Assistance Act contract.
- Ambulance purchase proposal
- Final approval for:
High Valley development, Creekside Meadows, Plat "A," 29 lots, located 200 W. 1400 North.
Elk Valley development, Stonegate Subdivison Plat "D," 19 lots; Plat "E," 14 lots; Plat "F," 14 lots; all located at about 1600 North between 1200 and 1150 West.
Sunny Hill, Plat "E," 2 lots, 185 E. 1450 North.
Summer Crest, Plat "E," 22 lots, 600 E. 2200 North.
- Preliminary approval:
Dry Creek Estates Plat "A," 21 lots, 1800 N. 750 East.
The Lehi City Council meets at 153 N. 100 East.
In its meeting Wednesday, Aug. 10, the Highland City Council is scheduled to:
- Consider appointing a city administrator.
- Hear a report on bonding to finance a sewer system and a pressurized irrigation system.
- Open bids for sewer projects at 9600 North and 6000 West.
- Hear a report from an ad hoc committee on an open-space plan for the city. The committee must meet three more times and needs $1,350 for consultation with Landscape Architects, Inc.
Council meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 5378 W. 10400 North.