Dates and times for truck stop ministries available in four Rocky Mountain states:
- Sapp Brothers Truckstop - I-215 and California Avenue, Exit 21 in Salt Lake City; Sunday 9 a.m. in chapel/-con-ference room (chaplain's office opens soon)
- Salt Lake City Auto/Truck - I-80, Exit 99 in Tooele; Sunday 9 a.m. in TV room, Saturday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. chaplain's office; 801-250-5833
- Tomahawk Truck Stop - I-76, Exit 76 in Brighton; Monday 8 p.m. in chapel room; 303-659-0810
- Denver West 76 Auto/Truck Plaza - I-70, Exit 266 (Ward Road) in Denver; Sunday 8:30 a.m. in TV lounge; 303-423-8250
- Sapp Brothers - I-70, Exit 278 (East 49th) in Denver; 10:30 a.m. in movie room, Wednesday 7 p.m. Bible study, Saturday 8:30 a.m. and noon gospel films; 303-289-3900
- Rip Griffin Truck Stop - I-70, Exit 359 in Limon; Sunday 8:30 a.m. in TV room 719-775-9884.
- Tomahawk Truck Stop - I-70, Exit 295 in Watkins; Monday 8 p.m. in chapel room.
- Highway Evangelism for Help - 24-hour Counseling Service (counseling by denomination of choice) Boise-area 208-376-5000; west of Boise 208-888-5000
- The Gear Jammer Truckstop - I-84, Exit 95 in Mountain Home; Sunday 10 a.m. in TV lounge; 1-800-248-8662
- Sapp Brothers Big C - I-80, Exit 370 in Cheyenne; Sunday 8:30 a.m. in TV lounge; 307-632-6600
- Burns Brothers Truck Stop - I-80, Exit 30 in Fort Bridger; Sunday 8:30 a.m. in TV lounge; 307-782-3846
- Burns Brothers - I-80, Exit 377 in Hilsdale; Sunday 8:30 a.m. in TV lounge; 307-547-3557