clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

AFTERTHOUGHTS

A new poll shows 1 percent of Americans "do not have time to shop because of time spent watching" the O.J. Simpson trial. And we bet the other 99 percent don't have time because of time spent talking about it.

- A group that includes Lee Iacocca has offered to buy Chrysler for $22.8 billion. Wonder if that's just the base sticker price.