The Utah Board of Water Resources committed more than $5.5 million in loans to eight projects in six counties Aug. 11.
They are:- $1.11 million to Bear River Water Conservancy District, water system, eastern Box Elder County.
- $1.877 million to Twin Creeks Special Service District, Wasatch County, culinary water project.
- $1.75 million to East Carbon City, Carbon County, culinary water system improvements.
- $594,000 to Milford, Beaver County, culinary water system improvements.
- $119,000 to West Cache Irrigation Co., canal repair.
- $81,000 to Paradise, Cache County, culinary water system improvements.
- $54,000 to Cub River Irrigation Co., Cache County, canal repair.
- $41,000 to Summit Special Service District, Iron County, culinary water system.