1. Bulldog fire - Located 7 miles west of St. George, the lighting caused fire burned 150 acres before being controlled Friday about noon.
2. Microwave fire: A 20-man crew is battling the 400-acre brush fire 12 miles west of St. George. No containment estimate has been set.
3. Shoal Creek fire - A Wednesday lightning strike is being blamed for the 516-acre fire, two miles north of Enterprise, Washington County. Crews controlled the blaze about noon Friday.
4. Granite Peak fire: Officials hoped to have the 560-acre grass fire under control late Friday. A lightning storm likely sparked the blaze, located 10 miles south of Milford, Beaver County.
5. Red Pine fire: Lightning touched down Friday about 30 miles southwest of Tooele, burning 5 acres of Wasatch National Forest land before being doused Friday night.