In a Region 14 semifinal game, Amy Shogren and Danielle Mahfood stepped forward with 15 points each to propel Intermountain Christian past Salt Lake Lutheran 50-34.
The Lions limited the Lynx to single-digit scoring in every quarter. ICS will face Manila for the tournament championship.In other girls' action:
Clearfield 64, Roy 49: The Falcons produced a 30-10 fourth quarter to run away with a road victory. Stefani Dyson tallied 20 points for Clearfield while Tara Allred chipped in 18 for Roy.
Weber 67, Northridge 55: Moe Clark poured in 23 points to lead the Warriors at home.
Bingham 89, Hunter 29: Every Miner scored including freshman Meagen Edge, who had six points and four rebounds. Two sophomores, Shaylin Stoddard and Krishelle Jessee, each scored 10 points, high for the game.
Kearns 54, Copper Hills 37: Rachel Nielson led the Cougars in a victory against the first-year Grizzlies with 20 points.
West Jordan 48, Granger 40: The Jaguars won on the road with a balanced attack that featured Nana Chadwick's 12 points.
Cyprus 76, Granite 47: The Pirates routed the Farmers in a win that featured four players in double figures including Lesley Turner with 16 points.
Judge 46, Woods Cross 39: The Bulldogs turned it on in the fourth quarter, taking advantage of Wildcat turnovers. Kelly Alamilla had 11 rebounds, eight steals and two points to pace Judge.
Olympus 58, Murray 35: The Titans pounded the Spartans after leading 31-14 at the half. Kristi Fehr led the scoring with 20 points while Ashley Miller contributed 11 rebounds and 10 points.
West 54, Tooele 53: The Buffs missed a foul shot to tie the game with two seconds left giving the Panthers the win. Pansy Brandon scored 15 points and hauled down 12 rebounds to lead West.
Uintah 52, Park City 25: The Utes pounded the Miners with the help of Deena VanTassell who scored seven points, collected eight steals and dished eight assists. Lynette Colovich led the scoring with 17 points.
Union 62, Lehi 48: Jenny Werry talied 22 points and keyed the defense to help the Cougars pull away in the third period.
Parowan 44, Monticello 40: Parowan leveled its region record with a victory over last-place Monticello. Stephanie Burton snagged five rebounds, grabbed eight steals and scored five points to complement Jamie Bently's 18 points.
Region 14 Tournament
At Wendover High
Manila 58, Dugway 55: Manila used a 22-12 scoring advantage in the fourth quarter to steal the game away from Dugway. Mindy Schofield's 21 points helped put the Mustangs into a tournament final with ICS.
West Desert 60, Salt Lake Christian 29: America Alder's 27 points were almost enough to outscore the Dragonslayers. The Hawks used a 22-5 third quarter to put the game away.
Waterford 63 Wendover 52: Waterford won despite losing much of its lead in the fourth quarter. Catie Nelson paced the Wolves with 20 points.
Region 16 Tournament
At College of Eastern Utah
Rich 61, Altamont 42: Liz Weston and Kimberly Kennedy helped the Rebels advance to the region championship game against Duchesne by scoring 37 points between them.
Duchesne 41, Green River 37: Duchesne advanced to the region championship with a balanced attack featuring Melody Moon.
Kanab 91, Piute 88 (2OT): Kanab managed a double-overtime victory thanks to freshman Ashleigh Chamberlain, who scored 15 points in a JV game and then 25 for the varsity to complement Jamie Houston's game-high 29 points.
Taylorsville 66, Pleasant Grove 65 : Laurie Pugmire only scored 10 points, but four of them sealed a win for Taylorsville. Pugmire sank a trey in overtime and hit the game-winning free throw against the Vikings.
GIRLS: How they fared
1. Davis (14-0)
- defeated Viewmont 48-43 Thursday
2. Mountain View (15-0)
- defeated Alta 61-43 Monday
- defeated Jordan 64-24 Thursday
3. American Fork (12-2)
4. Skyline (12-2)
- defeated Bountiful 74-37 Thursday
5. Bingham (14-1)
- defeated Granger 69-55 Tuesday
- defeated Hunter 89-29 Friday
1. Timpview (15-2)
- defeated Payson 54-46 Tuesday
2. Provo (12-3)
- def. Spanish Fork 69-39 Tuesday
3. Olympus (12-3)
- lost at East 35-34 Tuesday
- defeated Murray 58-35 Friday
4. East (13-2)
- defeated Olympus 35-34 Tuesday
5. Pleasant Grove (11-5)
- defeated Springville 66-46 Tuesday
- lost to Taylorsville 66-65 Friday
1. Carbon (12-3)
- defeated Delta 75-45 Thursday
2. Cedar City (13-3)
3. Dixie (13-4)
- defeated Pine View 73-61 Thursday
4. Emery (8-7)
- lost at North Sanpete 56-50 Tuesday
- defeated Richfield 50-41 Thursday
5. Hurricane (7-10)
- lost to Snow Canyon 48-42 Thursday
1. Beaver (14-1)
- def. North Sevier 69-52 Thursday
2. South Sevier (10-3)
3. Millard (11-4)
- defeated Morgan 51-33 Thursday
4. Morgan (9-6)
- lost at Millard 51-33 Thursday
5. South Summit (8-6)
- lost at Gunnison 55-52 Tuesday
1. Valley (17-2)
- def. Panguitch 64-38 Wednesday
2. Rich (12-3)
- def. East Carbon 63-19 Thursday
- defeated Altamont 61-42 Friday
3. Enterprise (13-7)
- defeated Escalante 63-18 Tuesday
- defeated Lincoln, Nev. 61-57 Wednesday
- defeated Wayne 73-26 Thursday
4. Intermountain Christian (17-3)
- def. S.L. Christian 58-28 Tuesday
- def. S.L. Lutheran 50-34 Friday
5. West Desert (14-4)
- lost to S.L. Lutheran 37-34 Tuesday
- def. S.L. Christian 60-29 Friday