clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:


Big game hunters wishing to participate in hunts that require an applications, are encouraged to mail in their completed applications soon.

This includes residents interested in limited entry, posted hunting unit, high country buck deer, once-in-a-lifetime and anterless hunts. Nonresidents in this category include those interested in limited entry, high country buck deer, once-in-a-lifetime and anterless hunts.Also, all nonresident hunters interested in participating in the general archery, general season and general muzzleloader buck deer hunts must apply through the Big Game Drawing this year.

Applications must arrive in the mail, no later than 5 p.m., May 28, at the following address: Hunt Application Office, 131 West 500 South, #604, Bountiful, Utah 84010

Applications postmarked before May 28, but that don't arrive at the office by 5 p.m. on that date, will not be accepted.

To assure applications arrive at the office in time, hunters are encouraged to make plans now and to mail their application as soon as possible.

For hunters who have questions about how to fill out their application, or other questions about this year's Big Game Draw, they can call 1-800-221-0659, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mondays - Fridays.

Personnel from Systems Consultants, the private company handling this year's Big Game Draw, are available to help.

Applications and Big Game Proclamations were mailed to all hunters who have submitted an application within the past three years.

Hunters who received a personalized application, and wish to apply for more than one hunt, can make photocopies of their application for their own use.

Hunters are advised not to make photocopies of their personal application for other hunters to use, as these applications will not be accepted.

For hunters who have not received an application or proclamation in the mail, they are available at all Division of Wildlife Resources offices and from hunting and fishing license agents.

Anterless deer and elk addendums are also available at all DWR offices.