On the agenda
Provo School Board
On Tuesday, June 18, the Provo City School Board will discuss:
- Adoption of the proposed budget and property tax rates for 1996-97.
- Consideration and adoption of a resolution to issue and sell $2.5 million in tax anticipation notes.
- A review of the district hiring standards.
- Integration of disabled students from Parkview School into regular schools.
The board meets in the district board room at 280 West 940 North, Provo at 7 p.m.
Alpine City Council
In its June 11 meeting, the City Council:
- Asked the Planning Commission to review what to do about motorcycles and other vehicles in Lambert Park, a wilderness area.
- Raised the amount needed to turn the water back on for delinquent accounts from $5 to $25.
- Approved a request from Western PCS to install communications equipment for a new type of telephone service.