Facebook Twitter


A new poll shows the approval rating for Congress is nearing record lows. So much for complaints that people don't get the praise they deserve.

- The Postal Service says it set a record this spring with a 90 percent on-time delivery rate nationally for overnight first-class mail. The other 10 percent must be made up of checks due us.- Only 15 percent of poll respondents think Whitewater is important. And we bet 90 percent of them are in rafts.

- Bill Tammeus, Kansas City Star