On the agenda
The City Council will meet Tuesday to discuss:
- An access plan to 800 North. This will be a work session beginning at 5 p.m. Utah Department of Transportation officials have requested the city prepare the plan before further development occurs along the corridor.
- A review of the Ad-hoc Road Bond Committee recommendations. This will serve as a means of moving forward on a possible bond election in the fall.
- A request from Prowswood Development to allow occupation of their apartments as work progresses.
- A request from Target Stores to amend the site plan, removing the striping on south and west sides of the building and relocating a fence, as per neighbors' requests.
- A conditional use permit to The Boyer Co. for 96 condominium units at approximately 425 W. 1400 South.
- A request from Todd & Associates Inc. to build a 131-room hotel at approximately 425 W. 1300 South with an elevator tower that exceeds the permitted 48-foot height by 7 feet 4 inches.
- A request from US WEST New Vector Group to allow construction of a telephone exchange station with a roof antenna at 1240 E. 800 North (Ventura Studios).
- A request for preliminary approval of 168 condominium units at approximately 1455 N. 1200 West to be built by Gardner & Associates.
The City Council meets at 6 p.m. in the city center at 56 N. State.