Several parcels of trust lands will be offered for sale at an auction Friday, Oct. 3, beginning at 10 a.m. in the auditorium of the state's Department of Natural Resources Building, 1594 W. North Temple.
About 2,360 acres will be auctioned by the Utah School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration.The properties include:
- Four 10-acre lots near the top of Monroe Mountain in Fishlake National Forest.
- 86 acres two miles south of Torrey, Utah, at the base of Boulder Mountain.
- 200 hundred acres on the east boundary of Zion National Park.
- 792 acres west of Koosharem reservoir, one mile north of Burrville, Sevier County.
- 640 acres seven miles southeast of Delta on U.S. 50.
- 40 acres northeast of Green River, Emery County.
- 565 acres about six miles south of Snowville, Box Elder County.
Financing is available, and licensed real estate brokers may qualify for a 3 percent commission on sales. For more information, call the trust lands administration, 538-5100.
The trust lands administration sells real estate for the financial benefit of Utah's schools and other public institutions.