Another eight mission presidents have been called by the First Presidency. The mission presidents and their wives will begin their service about July 1. Their assignments will be announced later. The new mission presidents are:
- Mark F. Breinholt, 54, Martinez Ward, Augusta Georgia Stake; former regional representative, counselor in stake presidency, high councilor, counselor in bishopric, assistant high priests group leader, Sunday School teacher, and missionary in the Central States Mission; chaplain in the U.S. Army; received bachelor's degree in history and English and master's degree in educational administration from BYU, and education specialist degree in educational administration and ethics from the University of Virginia; born in Provo, Utah, to Floyd Emil and Tess T. Tidwell Breinholt; married Susan Peterson, eight children. She is an early-morning seminary teacher; former counselor in stake Primary presidency, Young Women president, counselor in Primary presidency, Sunday School teacher, and seminary teacher; attended BYU; born in Provo, Utah, to Dean Andrew and Lyle Evans Peterson.- W. Brent Edman, 58, Holladay 27th Ward, Salt Lake Holladay South Stake; Young Men general board member and deacons quorum adviser; former president of Georgia Atlanta Mission, high councilor, stake Young Men president, bishop, Young Men president, and elders quorum president; distributor for Kirby Co.; received bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Utah; born in Salt Lake City to Ezra Wilford and Erma Amy Towler Edman; married Kay Choules, seven children; she is Relief Society president; former Young Women president, Primary president and counselor, missionary with her husband in the Georgia Atlanta Mission, Young Women adviser, Relief Society and Primary teacher; attended the University of Utah; born in Driggs, Idaho, to George and Ruby Hardy Choules.
- Morgan Leonard Johnson, 60, Barnwell Ward, Taber Alberta Stake; temple ordinance worker and high priests group instructor; former counselor in stake presidency, high councilor, stake mission president, bishop, and elders quorum president; retired school principal; received bachelor's degree in math and science education from the University of Alberta and master's degree in educational curriculum and instruction from the University of Calgary; born in Lethbridge, Alberta, to Leonard and Beula Peterson Johnson; married Melba Gulmick, six children. She is a temple ordinance worker; former counselor in stake Relief Society presidency, counselor in ward Young Women and Relief Society presidency, seminary and Primary teacher; born in Taber, Alberta, to Walter Garrison and Karren Pierson Gulmick.
- Michael T. Nelson, 41, Wallsburg 2nd Ward, Midway Utah Stake; former stake executive secretary, assistant stake clerk, stake Young Adult president, Young Men president, elders quorum president, teachers quorum adviser, and missionary in the Santiago Chile Mission; chief financial officer for Block Management Inc.; attended BYU and the University of Utah; born in Salt Lake City to Monte Cannon and Viola Eliza Stange Nelson; married Barbara Fluckiger, seven children. She is nursery leader; former counselor in Relief Society and Primary presidency, Webelos leader, Relief Society homemaking leader, Laurel leader, and Sunday School teacher; received associate degree in nursing from BYU; born in Palo Alto, Calif., to Arnold Burton and Nadine Cordingley Fluckiger.
- Cesar A. Perez Jr., 43, Consolacion Ward, Mandaue Philippines Stake; stake president; former stake Sunday School president, bishop and counselor, counselor in branch presidency, elders quorum president, and assistant clerk; seminary coordinator; received bachelor's degree in business from Cebu Central Colleges, and master's degree in public management from the University of the Philippines; born in Maitbog, Philippines, to Cesar Fernandez and Isabel Calimbas Abina Perez; married Fe Alinsug, two children. She is a counselor in the stake Relief Society presidency and a Sunday School teacher; former counselor in Relief Society presidency, Relief Society teacher, and teacher development instructor; received bachelor's and master's degrees in education from Cebu State University; born in Tugbongan, Philippines, to Aurelio Ceniza Alinsug and Felisa Visabella Semblante Alinsug.
- Robert Louis Rowley, 40, Canyon View 2nd Ward, Orem Utah Canyon View Stake; bishop; former counselor in bishopric, elders quorum president and counselor, Young Men president, and missionary in the Canada Winnipeg Mission; owner and president of Intermountain Water Inc.; born in Provo, Utah, to Billie Lou Ericksen and Albert Marvin Rowley Jr.; married Kathryne Nicol, six children. She is a Young Women adviser; former counselor in Young Women presidency, choir and Relief Society organist, Sunday School and Primary teacher; attended BYU; born in Provo, Utah, to Brigham Rue and Ruby Phillips Nicol.
- Perry M. Webb, 48, Farmington 5th Ward, Farmington New Mexico Stake; bishop; former counselor in stake presidency, high councilor, stake Young Men president, counselor in bishopric, clerk, and missionary in the California Mission; president and general manager of Webb Automotive Group; received bachelor's degree in business from BYU; born in Farmington, N.M., to Marlo L and Eva Louise McClure Webb; married Cindi Turner, eight children. She is a counselor in the stake Young Women presidency; former Young Women president, counselor in Relief Society and Primary presidency, Beehive adviser, Mia Maid adviser, Laurel adviser, and Sunday School teacher; received bachelor's degree in elementary education from BYU; born in Logan, Utah, to Lowell Gillins and Constance Kleopfer Turner.
- Duane Herman Zobrist, 57, Pasadena 2nd Ward, Pasadena California Stake; former counselor in stake presidency, regional welfare agent, high councilor, bishop, and missionary in the Brazilian South Mission; attorney; received bachelor's degree in languages at the University of Utah and juris doctorate from the University of Southern California; born in Salt Lake City to Herman A. and Virginia A. Rasmussen Zobrist; married Sharon Jones, five children. She is Relief Society president; former stake Primary and Young Women president, ward Young Women president and counselor, Primary president and teacher, and activities committee chairwoman; received bachelor's degree in elementary education from the University of Utah; born in Henderson, Nev., to Max Edmond and Opal Verneda Johnson Jones.