1. Callaway (family): Newest sibbling, Hawkeye, features built-in draw bias
2. Taylor Made (family): Mark O'Meara added new Firesole technology to his bag3. Titleist 975D: Accuracy and distance. Never a bad combo
4. Orlimar Trimetal: Three metals better than one
5. Cobra cavity back: Backweight techology puts weight directly behind face
6. Pinseeker: Value-priced titanium. Can you say oxymoron?
7. Adams: Better spin control than Bill Clinton
8. Tour Edge Bazooka: Huge sweet spot for length and control
9. Ping ISI: More thrust and truer ball flight
10. Prince: Forgiveness is a virture with 4,000 square millimeter face
In recent years, titanium and other space-age materials have dominated driver designs as golf club manufacturers have sought to construct clubs both lightweight and forgiving. However, recent designs featuring compact heads and lower centers of gravity are gaining popularity as they put more mass behind the ball at impact. The result is better feel and longer shots.