Anyone who wants to serve food or drink to the public during an Olympic event needs to get a business license and a Temporary Food Service Permit.

But those who don't have them had better hurry.

First, you need a business license from the municipality where the food will be served. And remember there are stringent food regulations for all temporary events. For example, food has to be prepared in a commercial kitchen that has been inspected by the health department. Hand-washing facilities also must be available at all temporary food booths.

The last day to apply with the Salt Lake Valley Health Department Food Protection Bureau before the Olympic Games is Tuesday.