Facebook Twitter

If you go to Kansas City

SHARE If you go to Kansas City

Getting there: Vacation West is on the outskirts of Kansas City, just northwest of the intersection of Interstates 70 and 435

Kansas Speedway: www.kansasspeedway.com or call 913-328-3300 for general information or 913-328-RACE for tickets

Minor-league baseball: www.tbonesbaseball.com or call 913-328-5618 for tickets

Cabela's:www.cabelas.com or 800-237-4444

Great Wolf Lodge: www.kc.greatwolflodge.com. or call 800-608-9653