clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blaze guts apartment in Davis

Below, Brittany Larson waits outside the Westminster Apartments, near 450 West and 1500 South in Woods Cross, while firefighters, left, battle blaze that gutted her apartment Thursday morning. An initial investigation indicates that a candle may have tipped over. Larson was not seriously injured. Her dog and pet boa constrictor were rescued. The snake suffered some burns. The other apartments in the building were also damaged.