clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Then and now: Salt Lake City

1948 vs. 2005 — The current Relief Society Building, below, at 76 N. Main was preceded by the former LDS Genealogical Society Building (shown at right in 1948), which was located at 80 N. Main. The current Relief Society Building was built in 1956, using funds donated by women of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and matched by the church.