ABOUT 50 YEARS AGO — This undated photograph of the Relief Society Building of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Main Street and North Temple, is probably from the late 1950s. This building was built in 1956 using funds donated by women of the LDS Church. The other picture from 2005, shows the same building today. This building is world headquarters for three auxiliary organizations of the church: Primary (for children), Young Women (12-17 years), and Relief Society (for adult women). A resource center on the lower level, which is open to the public, has helpful ideas and displays designed to strengthen home and family.