They're about to ax food tax.
Or will they grow lax,
and let it fall through the cracks?
Next Up In Opinion
- Do Sinema, Manchin and other Washington politicians know the keys to prosperity?
- Time for Utah to get rid of its remaining tax on food
- Will the post-COVID battle of the sexes end in a parade of horribles, or something more hopeful?
- Utah lawmakers made the state prosperous; Here’s how
- Coal and nuclear power plants are still needed
- Opinion: Why complete transparency is needed in deciding what to teach in the classroom
Sign up for the newsletter Morning Edition
Start your day with the top stories you missed while you were sleeping.