Farmers and other Utahns listen to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns during his talk Wednesday at the State Fair.
Next Up In Business
- Guns, gear and the nitty-gritty: Utah’s TacGas hits the mark for growing client base
- How much is rent in Salt Lake County? It’s up 12% from last year
- Legal battle likely awaits Biden vaccine mandate. Utah’s AG is ready to sue
- These Utah college towns ranked high for affordability (but low for quality of life)
- Salt Lake City lost the lucrative Outdoor Retailer shows to Denver. Could it steal them back?
- Why first-time homebuyers are struggling to buy right now
Sign up for the newsletter Morning Edition
Start your day with the top stories you missed while you were sleeping.