Who has more rights? U.S. citizens or "undocumented workers"? My kids live out of state and my daughter has a learning disability, but I can't get her into summer school when they are with me. But if you are the child of an "undocumented worker," you can just walk into school and start your education.

Should we all just claim to be undocumented workers so we can get the same treatment as the other children? I want to help my daughter but can't even get service for what I pay for.

Chad Bunker

West Valley City