These 10 NFL players with Utah ties recorded stats in Week 7:
• Baltimore RB Mike Anderson (Utah) had three rushes and caught a pass for minimal gains against Bills.
• Washington TE Chris Cooley (Utah State/Logan HS) started against Arizona and caught a pass for 3 yards.
• Philadelphia WR Kevin Curtis (Utah State/Bingham HS) had five catches for 62 yards against the Bears.
• Miami DE John Denney (BYU) had a tackle against Patriots.
• Pittsburgh NT Chris Hoke (BYU) had a tackle against Broncos.
• Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) assisted on a tackle against Broncos.
• Philadelphia RB Reno Mahe (BYU/Brighton HS) returned a punt for 6 yards against Bears.
• Baltimore DT Haloti Ngata (Oregon/Highland HS) had three tackles against Bills.
• N.Y. Jets DT Sione Pouha (Utah/East HS) had three tackle against the Bengals.
• San Francisco MLB Derek Smith (Arizona State/American Fork HS) had seven tackles, deflected a pass and had an interception in loss to Giants.
These 11 played Sunday: Philadelphia LB Stewart Bradley (Nebraska/Highland HS); Buffalo RT Kirk Chambers (Stanford/Provo HS); Cincinnati TE Daniel Coats (BYU/Northridge HS); Miami DT Steve Fifita (Utah); Pittsburgh G Chris Kemoeatu (Utah); Arizona G Deuce Lutui (Snow); Oakland TE John Madsen (Utah/Hunter HS); Dallas OT Pat McQuistan (Weber State); Tampa Bay OT Donald Penn (Utah State): Oakland OG Barry Sims (Utah/Park City HS); Chicago OT John Tait (BYU).