1 of 2
2 of 2
This photo from a 1959 edition of the LDS Church News shows an old ZCMI warehouse in south Provo that was the second home of Brigham Young University. Classes were held in this building for eight years beginning in 1884, after the Lewis Building in Provo was destroyed by fire, according to BYU's Harold B. Lee Library Web site. "While the warehouse was rough and temporary, it provided more room than the school had had in the Lewis Building," reads the site. The warehouse, which was located near the railroad tracks on University Avenue between 500 and 600 South streets, is no longer standing.