1. Columbus (9-3-9): Another week and another convincing win for the champs.
2. Houston (11-6-5): Split a pair of games last week, losing to FC Dallas but beating Chicago.
3. L.A. Galaxy (7-3-10): The Galaxy are 2-0-1 in the three games since Beckham's arrival.
4. Chicago (8-4-8): Rough week losing to Tigres in SuperLiga final and Houston in league play.
5. D.C. United (6-4-10): Took a break from league play last weekend to face Real Madrid.
6.Colorado (8-6-6): Put a hurtin' on visiting Chivas USA to the tune of 4-0.
7. Seattle (7-5-8): Haven't won a league game since 2-1 win over Houston on July 11.
8. Real Salt Lake (7-8-5): Got a much-needed victory over Seattle last weekend.
9. New England (6-6-6): Games at home won't mean anything unless it wins some of them.
10. FC Dallas (6-9-5): Have won two straight and outscored opponents 7-0 since RSL loss.
11. Toronto FC (7-7-6): Lost to Puerto Rico in CCL and Real Madrid in a friendly last week.
12. Chivas USA (8-7-3): Has lost a staggering five straight league games since June 6.
13. Kansas City (5-7-6): An off weekend probably wasn't desirable after 6-0 shellacking.
14. San Jose (4-11-5): Were no match for Columbus in falling over the weekend 3-0.
15. New York (2-15-4): Had a chance to salvage season in CCL, but it bowed out of that tourney.
Game of the week
Houston at Real Salt Lake
Salt Lake nearly pulled off the upset at Houston earlier this summer but settled for a 1-1 draw. RSL desperately needs points, and a win over the league's best team would be huge.