SEATTLE — Malcolm Armstead scored 21 points, Michael Dunnigan added 20 and Oregon knocked off No. 17 Washington 90-79 on Saturday, snapping the Huskies' 18-game home winning streak.

Oregon held a 69-61 lead with eight minutes to play. A pair of free throws from Michael Dunnigan, a runner in the lane from Armstead and a 3-pointer from Teondre Williams gave the Ducks a 15-point lead.

The Ducks (10-4, 2-0 Pac-10) limited their turnovers and contained the offense of the Huskies (10-3, 1-1).

Isaiah Thomas led the way for Washington with a game-high 25 points. Quincy Pondexter added 16 points and Venoy Overton finished with 14.

Overton tried to spark a Husky rally late getting to the rim several times and cutting the Oregon lead to 79-70 with 3:36 left to play.

But Tajuan Porter answered with a 3-pointer from the right wing to lift the Ducks.

Dunnigan would cap the impressive victory with an emphatic slam on an assist from Porter to push the Oregon lead back to 15.

Porter finished with 16 points for the Ducks.

Scott Suggs made a 3-pointer from the top of the arc to give Washington a 24-16 lead midway through the first half.

Porter and Armstead kept the Ducks in the game in the first half. Porter hit a 3-pointer to pull Oregon within four. After Washington extended the lead to eight points, Porter got to the rim for a lay-in and then made another shot to pull the Ducks within 31-28.

E.J. Singler and LeKendric Longmire added back-to-back scores to give the Ducks their first lead of the game with just over five minutes to play in the half.

Oregon took advantage of several costly Husky turnovers to add to their lead to 40-35.

Pondexter and Thomas pulled Washington back, each scoring off assists from Abdul Gaddy to pull the Huskies back within one before the half.

The Ducks continued their scoring run to open the second half. Armstead and Jamil Wilson each scored twice to jump out to a 50-42 lead just three minutes into the half.

Pondexter hit a step-back baseline jumper to pull within five, but Williams drove for a layup and added a 3-pointer to give Oregon its first double-digit lead of the game at 63-53 with 11:45 left to play.