1. "The Silence of God," Gale Sears
Based on a true story of the only LDS family in 1917 revolutionary Russia.
2. "Return: Four Phases of Our Mortal Journey Home," Robert D. Hales
Elder Hales introduces his first book, an inspired guide to our journey home.
3. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
4. “House of Learning," M. Richard and Kathleen Walker
Outlines ways any member can prepare to receive spiritual teachings in the temple.
5. "Talking With God: Divine Conversations that Transform Daily Life," Robert L. Millet
Exploring the dimensions of prayer in an engaging, personal way.
6. "Seven Miracles That Saved America," Chris Stewart and Ted Stewart
Seven events in U.S. history that prove God cares about this country.
7. "Stories from the Life of Porter Rockwell," John Rockwell and Jerry Borrowman
A collection of accounts from the life of Porter Rockwell.
8. "Driven: An Autobiography," Larry H. Miller, Doug Robinson
A candid look at the life of Larry H. Miller.
9. "The Cleansing of America," W. Cleon Skousen
The Lord's servants' predictions of the winding-up scenes of this world.
10. "How Does the Holy Ghost Make Me Feel?," Michele Leigh Carnesecca, illustrated by Carol Shelley Xanthos
A picture book for a boy or girl approaching the age of baptism.
1. "100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Then Sings My Soul," Jenny Oaks Baker
4. "Heavensong: Music of Contemplation and Light," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
5. "Anchor," Mindy Gledhill
3. "Forever Strong"