Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. CLINTON, NETANYAHU DISAGREE ON IRAN STRATEGY
The U.S. secretary of state diplomacy can avoid the military action the Israeli leader urges.
2. FOR ONCE, IT'S HAIL TO THE REFS
A cheering crowd welcomes back NFL's men in black and white for the Browns-Ravens game in Baltimore.
3. CANDIDATES BEWARE: THE DEBATES CAN DEFINE YOU
Obama and Romney face off Wednesday, aware of what tripped up Nixon, Gore and the first President Bush.
4. PRODUCER OF ANTI-ISLAMIC VIDEO ARRESTED ON PROBATION VIOLATION
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was barred from using computers or the Internet for five years without approval.
5. VATICAN SCHOLARS INSIST JESUS WASN'T MARRIED
The Holy See's newspaper calls a Coptic papyrus fragment referring to a wife is fake.
6. WHY POLICE ARE SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE LATEST HOFFA SEARCH
The Detroit probe follows decades of unfounded reports that the Teamster boss's body was entombed under Giants Stadium, discarded in a Florida swamp or buried at several Motor City locations.
7. MARS ROVER FINDS SIGNS OF AN ANCIENT STREAM
The discovery confirms that the dry and dusty red planet was once warmer and wetter.
8. VICTIMS MAY BE ABLE TO VISIT SITE OF COLORADO SHOOTING
Some want to go to back the movie house as part of the healing process.
9. LADY LIBERTY MAY HAVE A TALLER NEIGHBOR BY 2015
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg unveils plans to build the world's tallest Ferris wheel on Staten Island.
10. THE DESPAIR OVER 'SONS OF ANARCHY' ACTOR'S FINAL ACTS
The show's creator says Johnny Lewis, found dead in Los Angeles, "had lost his way" when he took the life of the landlady "thrown into his destructive path."