SARATOGA SPRINGS — The Utah Department of Transportation has plans to improve Redwood Road south of Pioneer Crossing to reduce congestion and improve mobility.
Construction is scheduled to begin in the spring of 2017 and will include:
• Constructing a new east-west continuous flow intersection at Pioneer Crossing.
• Widening Redwood Road from three to five lanes from 400 South to Stillwater Drive.
• Resurfacing Redwood Road from 400 South to milepost 17, approximately 7 miles south of the city limits.
• Installing new traffic signals at Ring Road and Stillwater Drive.
• Improving intersections on Pony Express Parkway and Grandview Boulevard.
• Enhancing active transportation in the area through improved trail connections, designated bike lanes on Redwood Road, and a bike-specific traffic signal at Pony Express Parkway.