SALT LAKE CITY — Aunt Becky won’t be waking up in San Francisco for much longer.
Multiple reports suggest that Lori Loughlin, who played the role of Aunt Becky in “Full House” and the spinoff “Fuller House,” won’t return to the show following the college bribery scheme.
- Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulliwere accused of paying $500,000 in bribes so that their two daughters would be crew recruits for the University of Southern California despite never practicing the sport, according to the Deseret News.
The Hallmark Channel dropped Loughlin from her starring role on “When Calls the Heart” in the wake of the scandal too.
Here are the highlights from TVLine:
- Loughlin’s character could be indicted in a bribery scheme for her twin sons on the show, Nicky and Alex.
- Loughlin could be brought on “The View” so she could leave San Francisco and head to New York.
- Loughlin’s character heads to New York to visit Michelle Tanner, who has been absent from the show despite appearing in “Full House.”
- Aunt Becky leaves to take care of her sick aunt, who appeared in “Full House.”
- Aunt Becky falls in love with Uncle Jesse’s (John Stamos) twin cousin.
- Aunt Becky dies.
Seriously. Read about these scenarios for Aunt Becky at TVLine.
Date: "Fuller House" will have its fifth and final season this fall.