SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County residents are invited to meet with Mayor Jenny Wilson during five town halls in the coming weeks.
All the meetings will begin with an open house from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. followed by a presentation and discussion with the mayor until 8 p.m.
The town halls will take place a the following locations:
• Tuesday, April 23, Salt Lake County Equestrian Center, 2100 W. 11400 South, South Jordan.
• Thursday, April 25, Draper Senior Center, 1148 Pioneer Road, Draper.
• Tuesday, April 30, Millcreek Library, 2266 E. Evergreen Ave., Millcreek.
• Wednesday, May 1, Salt Lake County Council chambers, North Building, 2100 S. State, Salt Lake City.
• Thursday, May 9, Element Event Center, 5662 S. Cougar Lane (4800 West), Kearns.