A number of big events and names were in the news this week, including Tiger Woods, the Mueller report and Notre Dame.
The world watched in horror when the historic Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, France became engulfed in fire.
- The cathedral started construction in the 12th century and has stood for more than 850 years.
- Precious artwork and relics in the cathedral were all saved, but wood elements and much of the frame was destroyed. The building's iconic spire also collapsed.
- French president Emmanuel Macron said the cathedral will be repaired and rebuilt. Since then, hundred of millions of dollars in donations have come in, mostly from large companies and billionaires.
A redacted version of the Mueller report was released Thursday.
- Members of Congress, journalists and the general public immediately starting poring over the nearly 500-page report looking for more information on what happened.
- Some critics say the Democrats' focus on the report is preventing larger problems, like the border crisis, from being resolved.