Here’s a rundown of their findings:
- Gap CEO Arthur Peck makes 3,566 times more than the company’s median employee. Peck made $20.8 million in 2018, while the median worker made $5,831.
- Mattel CEO Ynon Kreiz made $17 million in 2018. The median employee earned $5,489.
- Align Technology CEO Joseph Hogan made $41.8 million in 2018. The median employee made $13,180.
- Chipotle CEO Brian Niccol made $33.5 million in 2018. The median employee made $13,779.
- Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber made $27.3 million in 2018. The median worker earned $11,137.
- McDonald’s CEO Stephen Easterbrook made $15.9 million in 2018. The median worker made $7,473.
Read more: These CEOs make over 1,000 times more than their typical employee (Shannon Liao, CNN Business)