A reporter for WLOS in Asheville, North Carolina, has had a clip go viral after giving a weather report with face filters on.
- Reporter Justin Hinton began giving a news report about the weather when random face filters appeared on him. He didn’t react to it, though, so he just kept talking.
- As Hinton delivered the news, the camera turned away. When it came back, he had a different face filter on his face, according to the New York Daily News.
- The filters included a fedora and sunglasses, a spaceman helmet, a purple mustache and even a scene from “Cats.”
- Hinton said: “Did I have a weird face? Oh, there are special effects on the phone? What is it doing to my face? I have no idea what my face looks like.”
Watch the video (via CNN) below:
What did Hinton say about it?
- Hinton posted on Facebook about the incident, too.
“The photog I was working with said something about the screen having weird faces. He didn’t elaborate, so I said it would probably go away. Needless to say, it did not go away. I didn’t realize it until I stepped off camera and saw the comments where people were talking about the faces. My bosses, coworkers, friends, PIOs and more called/texted saying how funny it was, so here you go. If you can’t laugh at yourself, what’s the point of laughter? I hope you enjoyed the snow day, and remember to smile and laugh!”