- The campaign will kick off a new music single from the singer Brandy, called “Starting Now.” The song will be released May 21.
Disney’s ‘Ultimate Princess Celebration’ events
- Disney will air a new special — called “Disney Princess Remixed — An Ultimate Princess Celebration” — on Disney Channel in August.
- Disney has released a new project called “Tales of Courage and Kindness Storybook Collection,” which will be available for free on Disney’s website. Celebrities Mandy Moore, Auli‘i Cravalho, Anika Noni Rose, and Kelly Marie Tran all read stories from the project.
- There will also be a nationwide tour to promote princesses, which will be called “Disney Princess — The Concert.” The tour will begin in November. Tony Award nominee Susan Egan, two-time Tony nominee Laura Osnes, Grammy award nominee Courtney Reed and singing Aisha Jackson will all participate in the tour.
More from the Disney campaign
Disney will also release “exclusive digital content, new toys, apparel, games, stories and more” all tied to the project, according to a release sent to the Deseret News.
- Princesses highlighted during the campaign will include Mulan, Cinderella, Tiana, Jasmine, Snow White, Moana, Merida and Rapunzel. Queens Anna and Elsa from “Frozen” will also be celebrated.