Lori Loughlin — who played Aunt Becky on “Full House” — said she was devastated to learn about the death of co-star Bob Saget.
Lori Loughlin, who was a close friend to Saget, said it broke her heart to hear of his death.
- “Words cannot begin to express how devastated I am. Bob was more than my friend, he was my family,” Loughlin told Page Six in a statement. “I will miss his kind heart and quick wit. Thank you for a lifetime of wonderful memories and laughter. I love you Bobby.”
Driving the news: Saget, who played loveable dad Danny Tanner on “Full House,” was reportedly found dead in his Florida hotel room, I reported for the Deseret News.
- “Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room,” according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. “The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case.”
What they’re saying: Other “Full House” stars reacted to Saget’s death through social media and statements.
- Dave Coulier: “My heart is broken. I love you, Bob. Your forever brother, Dave.”
- Candace Cameron Bure: “I don’t know what to say. I have no words. Bob was one of the best humans beings I’ve ever known in my life. I loved him so much.
- John Stamos: “I am broken. I am gutted. I am in complete and utter shock. I will never ever have another friend like him. I love you so much Bobby.”
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: “Bob was the most loving, compassionate and generous man. We are deeply saddened that he is no longer with us but know that he will continue to be by our side to guide us as gracefully as he always has.”