What’s going on?
The new RPG game — similar to “Marvel Contest of Champions” and “Star Wars: Uprising” — will give gamers a chance to gather a team of iconic Disney and Pixar characters as they visit locations from Disney and Pixar films, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- “Kabam is known for letting players around the globe explore new fictional worlds and create stories with characters they love,” said Tim Fields, CEO of Kabam, according to WDWNT. “We are beyond excited to bring so many amazing Disney and Pixar characters together, and to present each of them in a heroic light that fans have never seen before. Over the coming months, we’ll be working closely with our friends at Disney to tune and polish this immersive and engaging adventure.”
- “Disney Mirrorverse represents a brave reimagining of iconic Disney and Pixar characters and stories, and we’re delighted to be working with Kabam to bring this original universe to life for players,” Sean Shoptaw, senior VP of games and interactive experiences at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, told The Hollywood Reporter.
- There is no release date yet.
- The game will be available for beta testing in the Philippines, according to WDWNT.
- People can sign up on Disney’s website for future updates.