“The Haunting of Bly Manor” star Rahul Kohli recently made another joke that he might be making a jump into the “Star Wars” universe,
- Kohli posted a photo on Twitter of fan art of Kyle Katarn, a famous “Star Wars” character from the original run of expanded universe novels and video games (which were later not added into the timeline once Disney bought Lucasfilm).
- “Kyle Katarn in The Mandalorian confirmed,” he wrote.
- “I’ve gotten into that Lothal orphan, force sensitive, trained by Kanan Jarrus kind of shape. For no particular reason.
- “Seriously, for no particular reason.”
- “I was trolling. I heard rumors that there was a casting call looking for a live-action Ezra that was looking for Asian actors in their late twenties, early thirties. I had watched a bit of ‘Rebels’ that morning, so it was fresh in my mind. I was going to the gym and I thought I’d fire off a cheeky tweet.”