Disney Plus is allowing people to send their loved ones a subscription to the streaming service as a holiday gift this year.
What’s going on?
Disney Plus has set up a page specifically for people to share subscriptions as a holiday gifts.
- Signing up requires you to visit the Disney Plus gift subscription page and follow the steps.
- You’ll have to enter the recipients name, email and what date you want them to receive the gift.
- You can also add a personalized message to the recipient.
- Finally, you’ll enter your own information into the subscription box.
According to USA Today, the gift can only be redeemed by those who are new to Disney Plus. So any older users won’t qualify for it. The subscription only allows a one-year subscription and not a monthly one, too.
You can also subscribe someone who has Disney to the bundle package, which includes Hulu and ESPN Plus.
Other gift subscriptions:
Of course, Disney Plus isn’t the only streaming service that offers gift cards or subscriptions for the holidays.
- Netflix sells gift cards in store that you can redeem for its service.
- Hulu has gift cards in multiple stores that can be redeemed for a subscription.
- Amazon Prime requires an Amazon Prime account, which can be bought during the holiday season if you’re planning on sending gifts elsewhere.
- Those interested in HBO Max can redeem HBO Now gift cards for a subscription, too.
There are free trials, too:
The following websites offer some free trials, where you can stream coverage if needed.