Yeah. That’s right. So, Luke Skywalker appeared in “The Mandalorian” season 2 finale, shredding through Dark Troopers with his iconic green lightsaber. He saved the Mandalorian (Pedro Pascal) and his crew before taking Grogu (Baby Yoda) away to teach him the ways of the force.
FandomWire has a new report that suggests Disney might add a new “Star Wars” spinoff show based around Luke Skywalker.
- The show is reportedly in the early stages of development. No one is connected to the project yet, and there are no hints or words from Disney about the potential show.
- “For all these reports, it’s important to stress that ‘in-development’ means teams connected to Lucasfilm are prepping and writing the following projects. It does not guarantee they will all make it to air,” according to FandomWire.
What’s coming next for ‘Star Wars’
Disney officially announced Monday morning that “The Book of Boba Fett” — which was teased at the end of the “The Mandalorian” season 2 finale — will be an original series set within the timeline of “The Mandalorian.”
However, Disney has announced other projects coming to Disney+ centered in the “Star Wars” universe, including:
- “Rangers of the New Republic.”
- Untitled Taika Waititi film.
- “Rogue Squadron.”
- “The Acolyte.”
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi.”
- “Star Wars: The Bad Batch.”