Warning: This article includes spoilers from Season 4, Episode 10 of “The Masked Singer.”
The two-hour episode on Wednesday night showed two singers from each group battling each other for the right to make it to the finals.
- Three singers lost their bouts, which forced their identities to be revealed.
- The Seahorse, Jellyfish and Popcorn all were unmasked during the night.
Who is the Seahorse?
The Seahorse was revealed to be singer-songwriter Tory Kelly.
- Predictions for the Seahorse included Halle Bailey, Emily Blunt, Zoe Kravitz, Victoria Justice, Hailee Steinfeld, as I wrote about for the Deseret News. Tori Kelly was not one of them.
Who was the Jellyfish?
Olympic gold medalist Chloe Kim was revealed to be the Jellyfish.
- Caila Marsai Martin, McKayla Maroney were the only guesses for the Jellyfish up until the semifinals, as I explained for the Deseret News.
Who was the Popcorn?
The Popcorn turned out to be musician Taylor Dane.
- Dane was believed to be the Popcorn pretty early on, as I explained for the Deseret News. Sofia Carson, Lacey Chabert, Tina Turner, Mary J. Blige, Macy Gray, Cyndi Lauper were other predictions for the role.
Who is in the finals?
This will leave three more contestants in the finals: